Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finished UFO - Bohemian Bag!

I finished a UFO! My Bohemian Bag didn't have far to go, considering it was supposed to be finishable in two classes, but I'm considering it a win.


Today I finished the pockets, inserted the lining, attached binding to the top edge, added the handles, and sewed on the button. The finished bag is about 9" tall, 5" wide, and 12" across. There are supposed to be laces creating a fold on either end, but I wasn't crazy about them.


Here is a detail shot of the button and D-ring handle attachments. I made something with D-rings! I really like the button, I think it matches the lining fabric nicely.


I took this one to show off the pockets, but it seems I also caught my bag growing paws out the bottom? So that's one down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...