Monday, August 10, 2009

Bohemian Bag Progress

Today I started work on one of my many UFOs - my Bohemian Bag. This pattern was designed by Lila Tueller - here's a picture of a finished one from her blog. I started this bag in a class in May or June, and it has been languishing since.


This afternoon I sewed up the sides, cropped the corners to make a boxed bottom, sewed plastic canvas into the base (this was very tricky), and sewed the button loop on.


I also started work on the lining and pockets. The ones on the top are finished, the ones on the bottom are just pinned.

In other UFO news, I also worked on my Top Gear socks at lunch. Knitting at lunch is the most relaxing way I have found to spend that hour. I have been listening to David Sedaris' When You Are Engulfed In Flames - it is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...