Wednesday, August 12, 2009

UFO - Baltimore Album

I spent the better part of today curled around a heating pad in a fetal position so tight and snug that, to the casual observer, I appeared to be trying to mate with said heating pad. Geez, who loves being a woman? Hands up! No one? Bueller?

Still, consider the alternative! Ha!


In the time that I was not doing my impression of a beached whale on the couch, I added some quilting to the next UFO, my Baltimore Album. The quilt blocks are only about 6", so it moves through the machine very easily. Which does nothing to explain why this quilt pre-dates my marriage. This quilt is older than my house. I started it when I got Electric Quilt for Christmas and my fiance went TDY. In 2004!

Fast forward to present, and I now have a newer sewing machine and quite a bit more quilting knowledge. I can no longer stand this quilt, but I don't want it lingering in my house. So I'm going to quilt it, bind it...and then what? Any ideas?

Leave 'em in the comments, I can check email from the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...