Thursday, March 3, 2011

Products Off #6

Here are some products I've finished recently. As always, you can leave a comment and ask for a review (^_^)
PS: Sorry if I haven't done the review of Angels on bare skin and MUFE HD Primer yet! I've been busy with university.
Aquí os dejo algunos productos que he terminado últimamente. Como siempre, podéis dejar un comentario y pedirme review de lo que queráis (^_^)
PD: Perdonad si aún no hice la review de Piel de ángel y del Primer de MUFE! Pero es que estoy algo ocupada con la universidad.

DSCN2717
Garnier Fructis Mask
ChopSaver Gold
Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream
The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter

DSCN2904
Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks (The best mascara I've ever tried. La mejor máscara que he probado)
Clarins Toning Lotion Alcohol-Free with Iris Combination or Oily Skin
Sephora Peel Off Purifying Mask (I've already bought another bottle. Ya me compré otro bote)
Stem Organics Balancing Face Fluid




I'll buy this product again
I won't buy this product again
Compraré este producto de nuevo
No volveré a comprar este producto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...