Friday, March 11, 2011

Haul

Yeah! Another haul! It seems that I spend all day shopping (T___T) I LOVE SHOPPING!
And I've seen a lot of clothes that I want to buy! But...I don't have enough money to spend on clothes and makeup (T___T)
I've decided to spend today (all day!) looking at fashion blogs, and then I'll go shopping for some clothes. I'm not stylish at all...I really admire those girls who know exactly what to wear and look like models.
The fact is that in winter I always wear the same clothes...I wear comfortable and warm clothes. I usually wear the same coats and everything...for that reason I haven't upload many pics of my outfits. And in summer...I don't go out to much, so I don't have many outfits to show.
I have A LOT of clothes in my closet, but I don't know "how to wear" it with style, so I admire all those girls who know how to do it (and who are photogenic and look gorgeous on the pics!).
¡Sí! ¡Otro haul! Parece que me paso todo el día comprando (T____T) ¡ME ENCANTA COMPRAR!
Y además he visto un montón de ropa que quiero comprar! Pero...no tengo suficiente dinero para gastármelo en ropa y en maquillaje (T___T) Todo no puede ser.
He decidido que hoy me voy a pasar el día (sí! Todo el día!) mirando blogs de moda, y después me iré de shopping a comprarme ropa. No soy estilosa para nada...realmente admiro a esas chicas que sabéis exactamente que poneros y parecer modelos.
La verdad es que en invierno siempre llevo la misma ropa...llevo ropa cómoda y calentita (que soy muy friolera y en Salamanca hace demasiado frío!). Siempre suelo llevar los mismos abrigos y todo eso...Por esa razón no os he subido muchos outfits este invierno. Y en verano...no salgo mucho, así que no tengo muchos outfits que enseñaros.
Si os digo la verdad, tengo UN MONTÓN de ropa en mi armario, pero no sé "cómo llevarla" con estilo, así que os admiro a todas aquéllas que sí que sabéis (y que sois súper fotogénicas y salís genial en las fotos! Que yo salgo horrible siempre jaja).

And here's what I bought (I bought these things in February, but not everything the same day!):
Y aquí os dejo lo que compré (lo compré en Febrero, pero no todo el mismo día!):

New Yorker

DSCN3086
14.95€

DSCN3085
12.95€

Makeup Haul

DSCN3004
(The hand cream was a free gift for buying the foundations)
(La crema de manos fue una muestra gratis que me dieron)

DSCN3006
L'Oreal Accord Perfect. R2 Rose Vanilla
~20€
It isn't my shade (T___T)
No es mi tono (T___T)

DSCN3005
Maybelline Superstay 24h. 10 Ivory
~13€

Bershka

DSCN3013
1.99€

DSCN3015
3.99€
This skirt is...horrible! I bought it in a hurry, because I needed something to go out at night that day (my house is 30min away from the center, so I didn't want to go home to change my clothes just to go out that night...so I bought this skirt...but I don't like it at all)
Esta falda es...¡horrible! La compré con prisas, porque necesitaba algo para salir esa noche (mi casa está a 30min del centro, así que no me apetecía para nada ir hasta casa a cambiarme de ropa y volver a bajar al centro sólo para salir de copas esa noche...así que entré a Bershka y me compré esta falda...que en la percha no estaba tan mal, pero es que cada vez que la miro me parece más fea jaja)

DSCN3016
4.95€

DSCN3025
2.99€

KIKO Cosmetics

DSCN3067

DSCN3068

DSCN3069
Lipstick. 79
2.50€
I don't like the smell of this lipstick, so I think that I won't buy more of these lipsticks.
No me gusta el olor de este labial, así que creo que no compraré más de estos labiales.

DSCN3070
Cream Waterproof Eyeliner. 02 Bright blue
~8€

DSCN3071
Cream Waterproof Eyeliner .01 Emerald Green
~8€
These eyeliners are great. The colours are gorgeous and they stay on all day.
Estos eyeliners son geniales. Los colores son preciosos y además duran puestos prácticamente todo el día.

Claire's

DSCN3112
Smackers (~15€)
Montagne Jeunesse Masks (2x3€)

DSCN3113

DSCN3114

Blanco

DSCN3111
Leopard Hairband 3.95€
Nail Polish 2€
Lip gloss 2€

What do you think about my haul?
¿Qué opináis de mi haul?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...