Saturday, March 12, 2011

The DollyEye

DSCN3120

The DollyEye is an online store where you can buy Circle Lens.
At this online store you can also buy Dolly Wink eyelashes, Candy Doll makeup, Canmake...Have you ever tried these brands? I'm really curious about them. I haven't been able to try these brands and I'd like to try them...I've read great things about Candy Doll lip glosses and Canmake cream blushes. What do you think?
The DollyEye es una tienda online en la que podéis comprar Circle LEns.
En esta tienda podéis también comprar pestañas postizas de Dolly Wink, maquillaje de Candy Doll, Canmake... ¿Habéis probado estas marcas? Siento curiosidad por ellas. No las he podido probar nunca y me gustaría...he leído buenas reviews sobre los lip glosses de Candy Doll y los cream blushes de Canmake. ¿Qué opináis?

From this store I got two pairs of lenses. DollyEye in Grey and Green. These are not as other Circle Lens as GEO Angel. These just give colour to the outer of the iris (I hope I'm explaining it well...but if not, you can see what I mean on the pics).
De esta tienda tengo dos pares de lentillas. DollyEye en Grey y Green. No son como otras Circle Lens como las GEO Angel. Simplemente dan color al a parte de afuera del iris.

DSCN3199

DSCN3196

What do you think?
I prefer lenses that cover most of the iris.
The grey ones are just okay, but the green ones make me look like an alien. But they're really comfortable.
¿Qué opináis?
Yo prefiero las lentillas que cubren la mayor parte del iris.
Las grises no están mal, pero las verdes me hacen parecer un alien y no me gustan nada. Pero, a pesar de este hecho, la verdad es que son bastante cómodas.

You can visit The DollyEye website by clicking HERE.
Podéis visitar la web de The DollyEye haciendo click AQUÍ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...