Sunday, March 27, 2011

Haul

Don't worry...I won't post more hauls until...Easter I think. I don't have any money left (T___T) And I won't go to Cantabria (where my parents live) until Easter, so...I won't have money until then and I'll just buy some basic things (like hair mask, shampoo...those things).
No os preocupéis...no os voy a molestar con más hauls hasta...Semana Santa creo. No me queda más dinero (T___T) Y no iré a Cantabria (donde viven mis padres) hasta Semana Santa, así que...no tendré más dinero hasta entonces, por lo que sólo podré comprar las cosas "básicas" (como champú, mascarilla,...ese tipo de cosas).

DSCN3446
Babaria Nail Polish Remover 1.13€
Garnier Essencials Eye Makeup Remover 3.50€
Garnier Essencials Moisturiser for Dry and Sensitive Skin 5€
TRESemmé Hairspray 6.75€



DSCN3307
18€

DSCN3306
6€
I started to put some rhinestones on the heel but...I don't like it! And I don't know how to take off the rhinestones that are already glued so...I don't know what to do (T___T)
Empecé a ponerle algunas piedrecitas en el tacón pero...¡No me gusta como queda! Y no sé cómo puedo quitar las piedritas que ya están pegadas (con loctite), así que...no sé qué hacer (T____T)

DSCN3305
Stradivarius
29.95€

DSCN3303
"Hairagami" 2.50€
Massaging Gel Cushion 1€ (each one)

DSCN3281
Inside Shoes
19.99€

DSCN3280
Herbal PerfectCare Hair Mask 4.90€
Massaging Gel Cushion 5€
Carrefour Hair Wax 1.87€

DSCN3236
Zara
9.95€

DSCN3235
Zara Kids
6.95€

DSCN3233
Hairband from "I Am"
1€

DSCN3232
Claire's
About 7€

DSCN3201
Les Cosmetiques Eye Makeup Remover. About 2€
Garnier Fructis Style. I can't remember de price. No me acuerdo del precio
Nelly Liquid Keratin 3.65€

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...