Saturday, March 26, 2011

Delarom

DSCN2815


I've tried all these samples from Delarom.
In general, I like the products, but you know, they're sample so I can't talk much about the products.
Delarom is a brand of natural cosmetics created in 2008.
Around 50% of DELAROM products contain ingredientes originating from organic farming. Its products benefit from additional vegetal and essential oils produced for the greatest part by Mediterranean plants.
I specially like the Hydrating Purifying Fluid, which is a moisturiser for combination to oily skin.
The Active Purifying Balm also worked for me. It's a balm which is quickly absorbed and purify and smooth the skin.
Another great product is Aquaconfort Cream (I like the moisturisers...), which is specially good for young skin. It's moisturising but it doesn't leave my skin oily.
For Combination to Oily skin, they recommend to use: Energy Serum + Aquaconfort Cream or Hydrating Purifying Fluid (day); Energy Serum + Active Purifying Balm (night).
He probado todas estas muestras de Delarom.
En general, los productos me han gustado, pero ya sabéis, son muestras y no os puedo hablar mucho de ellos.
Delarom es una marca de cosmética natural que se creó en 2008.
Sobre el 50% de los productos de Delarom incluyen ingredientes procedentes de la agricultura biológica.
Estos productos incluyen en su composición aceites vegetales y aceites esenciales procedentes, en su mayoría, de plantas mediterráneas.
Me ha gustado sobre todo el Fluido Hidratante Purificante, que es una hidratante para pieles mixtas a grasas.
También me ha ido bien el Bálsamo Activo Purificante. Es un bálsamo que se absorbe rápidamente y purifica y suaviza la piel.
Otro producto que me ha gustado bastante es la Crema Aquaconfort (me ha dado con las hidratantes, vamos jaja), que está especialmente recomendada para pieles jovenes. Es bastante hidratante pero no me deja la piel grasa.
Para las pieles mixtas a grasas, recomiendan usar: Energy Serum + Aquaconfort Cream o Hydrating Purifying Fluid (por el día); Energy Serum + Active Purifying Balm (por la noche).

Have you ever tried Delarom?
What do you think about this brand?
¿Habéis probado Delarom?
¿Qué opináis de esta marca?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...