T-Shirt: Primark
Shorts: Bershka
Leggins: Stradivarius


- Sephora Smoothing Primer
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Benefit Boi-ing
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15. 3.25 Cool Beige
- Too Faced Chocolat Soleil
- The all natural face Dusky Rose Blush
- MUFE HD Powder
- Japonesque Brow powder & Brow Gel
- Benefit Lady's Choice Lipstick
- Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Color. Ruby
- Benefit Lemon aid
- Benefit Eye bright
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Everyday Minerals All Spice Shimmer eyes
- Everyday Minerals At the zoo Shimmer eyes
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. 1 Black ink
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara
And this is my cat:
****
I've won Indian Makeup & Beauty Giveaway!! I'm really happy! I'll be able to try Inglot!! And MAC (I can't buy MAC near where I live so I've only tried a foundation and a pencil eyeliner...)
Thank you so much! (^_^)
He ganado el sorteo de Indian Makeup & Beauty! Estoy super contenta! Al fin voy a poder probar los productos de Inglot! Y de MAC! (Que donde yo vivo no hay MAC por ningún lado y sólo he probado la base y un lápiz de ojos...)
Muchas gracias! (^_^)
Visit the blog here: http://makeupandbeauty.com/
Visitad el blog aquí: http://makeupandbeauty.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment