- I have not been doing any sewing, so I haven't been posting. I have received strongly worded admonitions about this, and I resolve to do better on both fronts.
- I am working on leaving civilian status and going back in to the Air Force, this time as an officer. This pursuit has been taking up a fair amount of my time.
- To do this, I'll be leaving my job at the local quilt shop. Turns out there are only so many hours in the day, and I'd like to use some of them for sleeping.
- Last night Michelle, Erin & I went out to Swing in Olympia to celebrate Erin's birthday. The service was so-so, but the smoked gouda fondue was unbelievable. Conversation ranged from life events to crazy dreams to our philosophies on manscaping. How did I live without girlfriends for so long?
Updates on all fronts to come, and hopefully a little closer together than once a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment