Sunday, May 10, 2009

Apron & Quilty Bugs

I've been working on a couple of things this week. I've never done an actual sewing pattern before, but the quilt shop I work at wants me to wear an apron. I'm not so down with florals, so this is what I came up with:


This is my corporate apron! I used the Amy Butler's Domestic Goddess Apron pattern, then added the bow tie and buttons. I can't tell you how happy I am with the outcome.

The other thing I'm gearing up for is the Washington Stars Quilt Guild Annual Retreat! I'm bringing my Dear Jane out to the woods and we're just going to sew for four days! Exclamation points! The theme is Camp Quilteroptera - the Quilting Bugs!

I had to get two blocks ready for the weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...