Ever find a dollar in a parking lot? Pretty good, huh? A little treasure, a little luck you weren't expecting. Well today I found the equivalent of diamonds in the parking lot.
Jeans. Jeans that fit. On the first try. In a size smaller than I had hoped for.
Today started with a job interview at a local quilt shop, which went pretty well, considering they hired me on the spot. I start work on Saturday (yeah!), but my jeans are completely un-sat. I've got two pairs, one too big and poochy and one embarassingly small and unflattering. Well I didn't want to start a job in either of those, so I called up Miss Sweet Connie and headed over to Kohl's. My in-laws has given me a very generous gift certificate for Christmas, but shopping is not first on my list of things to do (unless it's for fabric) so I hadn't used it yet. I bought two lovely collared shirts, a very cute sweater, a slightly too young for me army jacket/blouse, and two unbelievably comfortable pairs of jeans.
Levi's Curvy Cut - check them out! For the woman who always wondered what padded pants were for. (Ooh, that should totally be their new slogan.) There was much rejoicing in the dressing room. Connie was very tolerant of my carrying on.
So hooray all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment