Sunday, November 2, 2008

Autumn Tints & October Wrap-Up


Today's block is Autumn Tints. This block should have been made and posted much earlier today, but my power went out early this morning and I had plans to hang out with The Inimitable Michelle and some of her friends during the day. (We went to a place where you paint your own pottery in downtown Olympia. I painted a set of coasters, but I won't have them to show you until later this week. Still, we all had a lot of fun!) Anyway, time flew by and I didn't get to this block until this evening. Looks ok, but I don't love it...

And here are the blocks from October!


I think my favorites are the ones with black in the third column + that gorgeous purple appliqued one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...