My company is replacing all of its computer equipment, and they brought in a contracted IT company to do the work. Tranferring all of your data from one workstation to another can take some time, and in the forecasted thirty minutes to one hour, I learned WAY too much about the guy working on my computer. His life, his varied degrees and certifications, his wife, his kids, their births (cue the episiotomy), his grandkids, their births, their pictures...you get the idea.
Anyway, if you have the intention of telling me your childbirth story, you should know that the whole baby thing skeeves me out.
So. Quilty content.
Today's block is Wild Goose Chase. This is the last block that will be made with the steady-handed help of my Iron Boy. Yes, Patrick left tonight on a trip that will take him to New Zealand and Antarctica. I sure hope he has fun, 'cuz he's missing some sweet quilting at home...*sniffle*! He'll be gone for about two weeks, which definitely means an increase in blog content for you guys to fill the time for me.
And now, a sneak peek of the 2nd Shnoodle! giveaway, to be revealed in all its glory tomorrow (but sneak peeked today because I finished it and I was psyched). So this is a tiny little bit of it:
No comments:
Post a Comment