Friday, October 17, 2008

Lindy's Airplane & Giveaway #2

First off, thanks for the outpouring of support for the maligned, yet quilty, Patrick.


Today's block is Lindy's Airplane. The corners aren't perfect, and it probably won't make it across the ocean, but I'm happy with the colors.

OK, I haven't heard from the winner of last month's giveaway, but she lives in the path of Hurricane Ike, so everybody cross their fingers that Yessenia is alright. I bring it up because I was waiting until she had received it to show that giveaway:


This pear-shaped pincushion was my very first pincushion of any variety.


The body is made of two alternating fabrics from this pattern, with two more for the leaf and stem.


I thought the beading was a nice touch - dress it up a little bit. And I bring this up because the 300th day of the year is coming up! October 26th will be my 300th block of the year, and to celebrate (and because I had so much fun hearing from all of you), I'm doing another giveaway.

Leave a comment on any post from today's to the 26th and be entered to win the 2nd Shnoodle Giveaway! Three hundred blocks! Exclamation points!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...