Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fan Dance

Way to go, de-lurkers! There's been a sizable showing of comments on the last post, and the giveaway will stay open until September 12th. So check out the 250th block of the year from 9/6 and leave a comment to be entered in the drawing!


Today's block is Fan Dance. The reds are all from scrap (I love getting rid of scrap!) and the blue is actually my sad attempt at hand-piecing. Curved piecing gets the best of me by machine, but I thought I'd give the old-fashioned way a try. Not perfect, not by a long shot, but certainly passable for this tiny little block (6" finished).

Keep those comments coming. I finished the prize today and I'm sorely tempted to tell you all to shove off, I'm keeping it! Just kidding, but I am thrilled with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...