Saturday, September 6, 2008

Comfort Block + My First Giveaway!

Ok, lots to cover today, but first a bit of whining!

The damnable felines have had me up with their ruckus before 4 am every day this week. Yesterday I shook my fist at the uncaring heavens and swore, as God was my witness, I would sleep past 6 am this morning. But alas, the heavens were more uncaring than even I could have guessed.

I started off my day at 3:58 am with not one, but two of these half-liter mugs of coffee deliciousness.


But enough belly-aching! Today is an auspicious day indeed. The two-hundred and fiftieth day of the year! Which makes this the two-hundred and fiftieth quilt block!! Multiple exclamation points!!


Today's block is called "Comfort Block" and finishes at 9". True to it's name, I filled it with fabrics that spoke comfort to my caffeine-beleaguered brain. The Debbie Mumm 2-by-2 fabric made its way into my bin after the bulk of it went into a set of quilts for my twin nephews. Get it? Two-by-two?

But on to the main event. In honor of this milestone block, I am posting my very first giveaway! Leave a comment on this post in the next week (closing next Friday, midnight PDT) and a name will be chosen randomly to receive a quilty gift of my own contrivance. A hint/sneak peek:


So delurk and say how-do, and I'll try and make it worth your while. 250!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...