Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reflections of Love & Return of the Charm Star


Boy did I ever have to let go of my anal tendencies to call this block done. The circles don't meet up perfectly, but I'm running very late in getting it posted and getting to bed. I do really love the fabrics in this one though.

Why was I running late? How about this for an excuse:


I'm calling this quilt "Charm Star" for it's (sort of) Lone Star pattern and charm quilt properties. There are 486 different fabrics in those diamonds! Not one repeat in the whole she-bang. This is not it's final format, but I'm still deciding how to finish it off. The Amish Black works really well to make the star itself pop, but because this is a project without a purpose, it's difficult to decide things like size. Still, I'm very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...