Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shoppingholics (4)

IMG_1376

Here's another haul from one of my favorite online stores right now: Shoppingholics. I wish I could buy from them every day, lol.
I love this online store. They have Circle Lens, Japanese brands such as Dolly Wink, Candy Doll, Diamond Lashes..., My Beauty Diary Masks (I love these maks), etc. And their service is great and fast. I usually get all my packages within 7-10 days.
Y una vez más os vengo con un nuevo haul de una de mis tiendas favoritas en este momento: Shoppingholics. Ojalá pudiera comprar en esta tienda a diario, jaja.
Me encanta la tienda. Tienen Circle Lens, marcas japonesas como Dolly Wink, Candy Doll, Diamond Lashes..., mascarillas de My Beauty Diary (me encantan estas mascarillas, os las recomiendo 100%), etc. Y el servicio es genial y súper rápido. Todos los paquetes los he recibido más o menos en una semana (7-10 días).

This time I saw these Hello Kitty x SexyLook masks and...as I love SexyLook masks and I love Hello Kitty...I had to buy them.
Esta vez vi estas mascarillas de Hello Kitty x SexyLook y...me gustan las mascarillas de SexyLook y me encanta Hello Kitty...obviamente lo tenía que comprar.

IMG_1381

Isn't the packaging sooo cute?
¿No es súper lindo el packaging?

I also wanted to try Candy Doll lipsticks, so I bought "Ramune Pink", which is a nude shade with pink undertones.
También quería probar los labiales de Candy Doll, así que me compre "Ramune Pink", que es un tono nude con subtonos rosados. Queda muy bonito puesto.

IMG_1380

And they added a couple of eye masks as a free gift (they usually include free gifts with your orders).
Y añadieron un par de mascarillas para los ojos de regalo (normalmente suelen incluir algún regalillo con los pedidos).

IMG_1386

Did you know this online store?
If you want to buy something from them for the first time, I recommend you to try My Beauty Diary masks. They're cheap and great. And shipping is affordable (or free if your order is over $50)
¿Conocíais esta tienda?
Si queréis comprar algo en esta tienda por primera vez, os recomiendo probar las mascarillas de My Beauty Diary. Son baratas y van genial. Además los gastos de envío son asequibles (o gratis si el pedido supera los $50)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...