Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tags & Awards

Nisa, from http://deeverythingunbit.blogspot.com/, gave me this award. Thank you!
Nisa, de http://deeverythingunbit.blogspot.com/, me ha dado este premio. ¡Gracias!


Tag:
*If you had another blog, what would it be about? Short stories. I've created it a lot of times and then I've deleted it (T___T) I don't know why. Perhaps one day I'll keep it opened and your can read my stories.
*If you could change your name, what name would you choose? I like Graciela, but it'll be the name of my daughter. I don't really like my name, but right now I don't know what name I would choose...
*If you were born again, would you like to be a woman or a man? I think that I'd like to be a woman.
*If you could have only one wish, what would it be? I'd like to become a makeup artist.
*If you could have only one power, what would you choose? Teleportation. I'd love to travel really quickly and visit a lot of places without having to pay that much on plane tickets (T___T)
*If you could only buy makeup from a single brand, which brand would it be? I think it would be MUFE, because I like everything I've tried from this brand.
*If someone paid you a trip, which country would you choose? I'd choose Argentina. I'd LOVE to go to Argentina. It's one of my dreams.

*Si tuvieras otro blog, ¿de qué sería? De historias cortas. Ya lo he creado varias veces y después lo he borrado (T___T) No sé por qué. Pero bueno, puede que algún día lo deje abierto y podréis leer mis historias.
*Si pudieras cambiarte el nombre, ¿cuál te pondrías? Me gusta mucho Graciela. Pero ése va a ser el nombre de mi hija (espero tener una hija algún día). La verdad es que mi nombre no me gusta mucho, pero ahora mismo no sé por qué nombre lo cambiaría...
*Si volvieras a nacer, ¿te gustaría ser hombre o mujer? Creo que me gustaría ser mujer (oootra vez jaja)
*Si te concedieran sólo un deseo, ¿Cuál pedirías? Ser maquilladora profesional.
*Si te concedieran solo un poder, ¿Cuál escogerías? Teletransportación. Me encantaría poder viajar de un sitio a otro inmediatamente y sin tener que pagar los precios tan caros que hay ahora.
*Si solamente pudieras comprar potis de una marca ¿Cuál sería? MUFE, porque todo lo que he probado de esta marca me ha gustado.
*Si te regalaran un viaje ¿A qué país lo querrías? Argentina. Me encantaría visitar Argentina. Es uno de mis sueños.

* * *
Tammy, from http://yonosoyunaprincesa86.blogspot.com/, gave me this award (It's the same award, but with a different picture):
Tammy, de http://yonosoyunaprincesa86.blogspot.com/, me dio este premio (Es el mismo premio, pero con diferente imagen):


* * *

And the Lipstick's Tag, from http://www.mypinkbubble.com/:
Y el Tag de los Pintalabios, de http://www.mypinkbubble.com/:


*When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks? My mother never uses makeup, so she doesn't have anything.
*How old were you when you bought your first lipstick? I can't remember...but I think I was 12-13.
*Pink or Red Lipstick? Both! I usually use pink lipsticks, but I LOVE red lipsticks.
*The most expensive lipstick you've ever bought: I think it's YSL Rouge Pur 135, it was about 25€ or something like that.
*And the cheapest? I don't know how much money cost Essence's lipstick...but, the cheapest lipstick I've ever bought is from Essence or NYX. But I don't use Essence's lipsticks, I don't like them.
*What's the most bizarre thing you've ever done with a lipstick? I think I've never done anything weird with a lipstick...I just use them to do my makeup.
*If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why? I'd recommend NYX lipsticks, because they're cheap and they have good quality. But if you can afford something more expensive, I'd recommend MAC, Bobbi Brown and YSL.

*¿De pequeña te ponías los pintalabios de tu madre? Mi madre nunca usa maquillaje, así que no tiene nada.
*A qué edad te compraste tu primer pintalabios? Uff...ni me acuerdo...Creo que tenía 12 ó 13.
*Labial rojo o rosa? AMBOS! Normalmente uso labiales rosas, pero ME ENCANTAN los labiales rojos.
*El pintalabios más caro que te has comprado: Creo que es el YSL Rouge Pur 135, que me costó unos 25€ o algo así.
*Y el más barato? Pues ahora no sé cuánto cuestan los de Essence...pero vamos, o los de Essence o los de NYX. Pero los de Essence no los uso, porque no me gustan.
*Lo más raro que has hecho con un pintalabios: Creo que nunca he hecho nada raro...sólo uso los pintalabios para los maquillajes, así que...
*Y por último, si tuvieras que recomendarle un pintalabios a alguien cual recomendarías y por qué? Recomendaría los labiales de NYX, porque son baratos y tienen buena calidad. Pero si se puede permitir algo más caro, le recomendaría MAC, Bobbi Brown o YSL.

* * *

I give the award and the tags to:
Le doy el premio y los tags a:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...