Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shoppingholics

DSCN3294

Shoppingholics is an online store where you can buy the well-known Circle Lens.
As you know, I'm a big fan of Circle Lens and...I didn't have any pink circle lens until now!
So...you're right...the Circle Lens I have from this store are...EOS Candy Pink
Shoppingholics es una tienda online en la que podéis comprar las ya conocidas Circle Lens.
Como sabéis, yo una gran fan de las Circle Lens y...no tenía unas circle lens rosas hasta ahora!
Así que...sí, habéis dado en el clavo...las circle lens que tengo de esta tienda son...las EOS Candy Pink.

DSCN3295

I can't describe them. They're simply AMAZING! I've fallen in love with them.
No las puedo describir. Simplemente son...UNA PASADA! Me he enamorado de ellas.

Imagen 006

But...everything has a bad side...I don't have a photo of my entire face with them on because I can't have the left one on the eye for more than a few minutes.
I think it's defective, because the right one is perfect and really comfortable, but the left one is just horrible, I can't wear them because of this (T___T) I'm really sad.
Pero...todo tiene su lado malo...No tengo una foto de cara completa con ellas puestas porque no puedo soportar la lentilla izquierda puesta más de unos minutos.
Creo que está defectuosa, porque la derecha me va perfecta y es muy cómoda, pero la izquierda es horrible, no me puedo poner estas Circle por esto (T___T) Qué tristeza!

You can visit Shoppingholics website by clicking HERE.
Podéis visitar la web de Shoppingholics haciendo click AQUÍ.

EDIT: I've contacted people from Shoppingholics and they've told me that they'll send me another lens. So, it's great! Because these Circle Lens are gorgeous! (^_^)
EDITO: He contactado con la gente de Shoppingholics y me han dicho que me envían un reemplazo de la lentilla, así que todo genial! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...