Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MyNameNecklace

DSCN3381

Do you like necklaces with your name on them? I do.
MyNameNecklace specializes in selling hand-made name necklaces.
You have several styles to choose from: silver, gold, with a heart shape (this is perfect if you have a boyfriend...I don't have)... You even have diamond necklaces! But they're a bit pricey for me...but if you can afford them, go for them! They're gorgeous.
¿Os gustan los collares con vuestro nombre? A mí sí.
MyNameNecklace se especializa en la venta de collares con vuestro nombre hechos a mano.
Tenéis bastantes estilos entre los que escoger: en plata, oro, con la forma de dos corazones entrelazados (perfecto si tienes novio...pero bueno, yo no tengo)... También tenéis collares de diamantes! Pero para mí son bastante caros...aunque bueno, si te los puedes permitir, adelante! A mí me encantan, son preciosos.

DSCN3382

This is my name necklace. Do you like it?
The chain is 18" long (about 45cm), but you can choose the chain length. I chose 45cm because I have another necklace I always wear and this will look great just a bit below it.
Este es mi collar con mi nombre. ¿Os gusta?
La cadena mide 18" (unos 45cm), pero podéis elegir la longitud de la cadena. Yo elegí 45cm porque tengo otro colgante que siempre llevo puesto y así queda genial algo por debajo del otro.

Imagen


Another thing I forgot to mention is that Shipping is FREE. So don't worry about really expensive shipping... However, if you want express shipping you'll have to pay for it. But it took about a couple of weeks to arrive to Spain, so I think express shipping isn't necessary.
Otra cosa que me olvidé de mencionar es que los gastos de envío son GRATIS. Así que no os preocupéis de encontraros con gastos de envío desorbitados... Pero bueno, como todo, si queréis envío urgente lo tendréis que pagar. Pero ya os digo, a mí me ha tardado unas dos semanas en llegar a España, así que me parece que el envío urgente no es necesario.

DSCN3445

Here's the bad thing...the other necklace I have is in gold and my name necklace is in silver...Do you think it looks good gold with silver?
I think I'll have to get my other necklace off when I wear this one.
Y aquí llega lo malo...mi otro collar es en oro y el collar con mi nombre es en plata...¿Os parece que se ven bien juntos el oro y la plata?
Yo creo que tendré que quitarme el otro collar cuando quiera llevar éste.

You can visit MyNameNecklace website by clicking HERE.
Podéis visitar la web de MyNameNecklace haciendo click AQUÍ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...