Friday, March 4, 2011

Inspired Look #9. Batman

Those of you who follow me on Twitter might have seen this look, but I want to share it with you here too.
Los que me seguís en Twitter puede que ya hayáis visto este look, pero también quería compartirlo con vosotros por aquí.

A friend asked me to create a Batman inspired look for Carnival, because she's going to dress up as Batman this weekend.
After looking for some inspiration (I'm not a Batman's fan), I came up with this:
Una amiga me pidió que creara un look inspirado en Batman para Carnavales, porque se va a disfrazar de Batman este fin de semana.
Después de buscar inspiración (no soy fan de Batman para nada), acabé haciendo esto:

DSCN3053

DSCN3054

DSCN3055

DSCN3056


Do you celebrate Carnival in your country? When? (I don't know if it's celebrated everywhere at the same time of the year...) In Spain Canival's this weekend (^_^) Are you going to dress up?
¿Celebráis Carnavales en vuestro país? ¿Cuándo? (No sé si se celebra en todo el mundo en la misma fecha...) En España son este fin de semana (^_^) ¿Os vais a disfrazar?

What do you think about the look I created?
¿Qué opináis del look que creé?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...