Monday, February 28, 2011

Haul

January-February have been the months of the hauls! I've bought many things and...I have to stop buying! I've run out of money and I have to save some money for...well...okay, I don't really have to save for anything, but...it would be a good thing...
Enero-Febrero han sido los meses de las compras! He comprado muchas cosas y...¡tengo que dejar de comprar! Me he quedado sin dinero y tengo que ahorrar algo para...bueno, vale...en realidad no es que tenga que ahorrar para nada, pero...sería una buena idea, ¿no?

Here's my last haul:
Aquí os dejo mis últimas compritas:

DSCN2766
Bershka 3.99€

DSCN2767
Stradivarius 25.95€

DSCN2773

DSCN2774
Braun Satin Hair 7 Iontec 45.95€

What do you think of my haul?
¿Qué opináis de mis compras?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...