El Miércoles pasado fui de shopping y compré un par de cosillas en Zara:
Actually, I think that this dress is prettier than in this photo...I think I'll be wearing it tomorrow, so I'll take a photo with it on.
En realidad, este vestido es más lindo que en esta foto...creo que lo llevaré mañana, así que ya me haré una foto con él y ya me diréis.
I bought this thinking about university...I think that it would be really comfortable to wear it to go tu university, don't you think? It looks pretty good with a pair of jeans and black pumps.
Este jersey lo compré pensando en la universidad...creo que va a ser bastante cómodo para llevarlo cuando vaya a clase, no? Queda genial con unos jeans y unos zapatos de tacón negros.
And last Friday I went shopping (again). I went to a stock fair (I don't know if it's called that way...it's a place where the things that haven't been sold are sold). And I bought CH by Carolina Herrera and a pair of boots.
Y el Viernes pasado también fui de shopping (otra vez). Esta vez fui a una feria del stock y compré CH de Carolina Herrera y unas botas.
And finally...I have my new cell phone! It's a Samsung Jet S8000.
Y por fin...tengo mi nuevo móvil! Es un Samsung Jet S8000.
* * *
And here's a Giveaway! This time it's from Makeup and Life and you can win a Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland limited set!
Click HERE!
Y aquí os dejo un Giveaway! Esta vez es de Makeup and Life y el premio es un set edición limitada de Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland!



No comments:
Post a Comment