Friday, December 18, 2009

February Lindsay Sweater - Finished!

Yes, bloggy peeps, I have been gone for a while and sporadic and uninformative after I returned. But now I give unto thee, The February Lindsay Sweater - FINISHED!


I put the final stitches in the left sleeve today at lunch. I had already woven in most of my ends, so there was very little left but to block it.

I wet-blocked this sweater to get some extra length out of it. In the picture above it is not quite 17".


After a quick bath in some lukewarm water and baby shampoo, however, it is more than 20"! The sleeves will also be a little bit longer. I bought deer antler buttons in New Zealand that I'll be using on this sweater, so I still have those to add.

I know these aren't great pictures, especially of the lace pattern, but I'll have better photos after it's dry and I can wear it. For now, have a gratuitous "cat at Christmas" photo.


The Pickle is king of the sparkly forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...