No sleep for me that is. After a long night and eight hours of her own confinement, Maggie could be found in blissful repose on my March quilt. Poor thing is having a very hard time getting comfortable with that foolish thing on her head, so I didn't have the heart to move her. The Pickle might be taking a field trip this weekend. A couple of days without anyone locked up should help our collective peace of mind immensely.
Oh, and quilts. I finished the remaining leaves and strew them about the vine border (strew is SO a word, I looked it up). A little applique glue, and Bob's your uncle, this baby's ready to go through the machine. I won't be doing any of this by hand because of my thumb issues. Still, that is a ton of sewing to do, even by machine.
Hey - I have one leaf left - where should I put it?
No comments:
Post a Comment