Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again!

...out where a friend is a friend! Yes, I am quilting again! I finished assembling the blocks from Bonnie Hunter's Star Struck class. Now I just need your advice on borders:


I think the blue on the left would make a good skinny inside border, followed by the tan at the top - but I need feedback!

I also wanted to show you my quilty finds from my recent trip to Colorado.


I stopped at a small shop in Colorado Springs called Ladybug Hill Quilts. They have a very pretty shop, and they let me take this sample of Quilter's Dream Green - it's made of plastic bottles!


In Denver we visited the Great American Quilt Factory. It was huge and nifty, but didn't really have a remarkable collection of fabric.


Also in Colorado, I found this guy! This photo officially resets my mental photo of us. It is definitely my favorite photo of us since the wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...