Um, so I guess I've been a little quiet lately. Patrick is leaving for six weeks starting Monday, and I've been spending most of my crafting time clinging to his ankle and weeping. I was a person in my own right once upon a time, but I've been thrilled to be a Mrs. for 4 years (as of March 7th), and it's been a while since I've had to say goodbye to him for this long a time.
Anywho, I've been reading a bunch this week too. I finished Everything Is Illuminated and started and finished PS I Love You. I loved Everything Is Illuminated - it was one of those great works that makes you feel simultaneously larger and smaller - but after that subject matter (slaughter of Ukrainian Jews) PS I Love You was just the fluff I needed.
This week also hosted the last Wednesday of the month, which means my Dear Jane group met! I worked on (but haven't finished) E-11. I took some progress photos, but lost my camera! I still have to put the corners on, but I've bought another camera so I should have a picture for you soon. Also, as of Monday I'll be looking to you, blogosphere, to keep me company.
No comments:
Post a Comment