Many years ago, when Patrick and I were dating and living in Germany, he became incensed over the state of my sewing room. On Valentine's Day, he drove me to the IKEA in Saarbrucken and bought me shelves as a gift. We spent the rest of the day hanging out and organizing my sewing room. Boy, was he a keeper! Well today we did the same thing. I had started to outgrow the shelving unit I was using, so we went and bought the big Expedit bookcase and took the sliding doors off my sewing room closet. I organized and now it looks great:
A place for everything and everything in it's place.
I also finished my bandage tonight! I was really relieved to read Junie Moon's post about her bandage experience, because this one was really hard for me. I'm glad I was able to contribute, but I'm also kind of glad I'm through with it!
Four feet long!
No comments:
Post a Comment