OK, so the sinus difficulties I mentioned on Monday? Got pretty fierce today. Cruddy Headache and Swollen-feeling Eyes and Cheekbones were joined by their long-time compadre, Hurts To Swallow. I went to work this morning only to leave pretty quickly thereafter for the peace of a non-ringing phone..and for treatment.
Yesterday, the Inimitable Michelle was exposed to my sinus-related whining, and she said I should try a Neti Pot. Someone she knew swore by it, and she told two friends, and they told two friends...and I'm telling you!
I went to Walgreen's this morning and picked one up. I've done two rinses since then, and after you finally get all the solution out of your head you actually do feel a lot clearer. If you haven't heard of it, here's a little bit of info on the all-knowing Wiki.
My ringing endorsement goes like this, "I felt like ass all week, and then I tried Neti Pot!" This concludes our non-crafty input. Business as usual to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment