Tuesday, January 13, 2009

J-11, Twin Sister

I FINISHED MY FIRST DEAR JANE BLOCK! Since I started this yesterday, while my machine was still in the shop, I needed to pick an all applique block. Today the repair shop called to tell me I could pick up my Pfaff, and the gentleman remarked on how much lint was inside my machine. I didn't try and explain it away with my Block-a-Day cred.


This is J-11, Twin Sister. I have plans to build (read: help build) a photo box for all my Dear Jane blocks, but this is the very first one and I was really excited to show it to you guys. A DJ question - when you count pieces, do you count the background fabric too? If so, I'm 7 pieces in.

I have my DJ background fabric.
I have my sewing machine back.

Aw, shit, it's about to get all quilty up in this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...