Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


So this is my first stab at an arrangement of blocks. The majority are 12" blocks, but I thought I'd build out the smaller ones with elements like flying geese or some applique or something, then add sashing and borders. Voila! A baby blanket! What do you think?


And this is the top part of my reindeer. I still have to knit the underside, ears, and tail, plus sew antlers. Still, he looks like a reindeer finally!

Well, I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and Day. Patrick and I went to a party at a friend's house. Below is my tipsy self-portrait, taken to show my awesome headpiece.



Also at the party, a Boston terrier made friends with me. Name of Binkley. Couldn't handle her champagne and conked out well before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...