Wednesday, December 31, 2008

That Last Block Is A Doozy - Star of Illusion


Today's block is Star of Illusion, done in brown and pink. I was kind of sad to finish it, to tell you the truth, but it turned out really well. I want to thank everyone who has come to visit and comment in the last year. This has been a huge project (especially on top of finishing my degree), and there were definitely times that what kept me going was knowing that someone online would be expecting a block that day.

So - here they are (click to enlarge)!


I'm planning on getting a large-scale print of this for my sewing room.


This pile measures a little under 14" tall! Many thanks are owed to Patrick, the helpful handy husband, for motivating me, pressing some seams, and just hanging out. Also, he made the Idaho Beauty block start to finish when I was too sick to get up.


This pile can also be measured in cats - The Pickle declined comment.

Ok - so that's it for this year. You all have been incredible, and it has been my privelege to receive your comments, look at your blogs, and admire your work. I'll be working on a Dear Jane quilt in 2009, as well as assembling these 366 quilt blocks into quilts. I hope you'll come back and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...