Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Mosaic


Today's block is Holiday Mosaic, featuring the kind of triangles that always get the best of me. Those green and neutral triangles at the top and bottom always give me a run for my money, as seen in my inability to make perfect points in the block above.

For those of you who have sent kind words and concerns for my health, thank you very much. I am still trying to find a better medication and a diagnosis.

The long and short of it is that I am too dang busy to be sick right now! Well, thankfully there are only 20 blocks left to make this year, and I'm having a giveaway! Enter by leaving a comment on any post from 1 - 15 December and you could win a CRAFT-TACULAR PRIZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...