Sunday, November 23, 2008

Indian Trails


Tonight's block is Indian Trails. I'm working on getting a couple blocks done ahead of time for the Thanksgiving weekend, so this was one of several that got made today. Also in the works:

The Quilting Pirate gave me an award!


Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award.
4. Add links to those blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

So, without further ado, this is my top 10:
1) Dear Baby Jane When I grow up, I want to be just like Anina. She leads a legion of Janiacs in incredibly detailed block construction as we all try to recreate (or at least resemble) the legendary Jane Stickle quilt.
2) Happy Zombie Monica life just a little south of me in Astoria, OR, and is my fabric-folding guru.
3) Lucy Locket Recycled Her Pocket Lucy Locket-Pocket makes, well, a little bit of everything, but her dolls are so cute!
4) Allie's In Stitches Allison Aller makes the most incredible crazy quilts. Her embellishment work is really unbelievable.
5) Rar Rar Press My first introduction to the Rar Rar Press was from her Etsy shop, where I bought a button that says "I'm a crafty motherf***er" - so true.
6) Lazy Gal Quilting Tonya is one of the leaders in Liberated Quilting. Also, her shots of Paris make me wild with jealousy!
7) Quilt Pixie - I think Quilt Pixie was one of the first quilting blogs I ever read regularly. Her color choices are so bold!
8) Needled features gorgeous handmade knitwear and other clothes, as well as absolutely stunning shots of Scotland.
9) The Pigeon Loft - Charlie P is always accompanied in her many adventures by the charming Mr. Pigeon.
10) PaMdora's Box Pam Rubert is a superlative pictorial quiltmaker. Her work is frequently autobiographical, and always funny.

So that's them, in no particular order. You wouldn't believe the number of quilt and knit blogs I subscribe to through my Bloglines, and I love them (you) all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...