Tonight's block is Double Pyramids (wink, wink!). I know the picture's not great but the dang thing is 18". In light of that fact and the number of super-tiny pieces, I am thrilled with the points and straightness of the end product.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Double Pyramids
Okay, to start tonight off, let me apologize for being a horse's ass. At least for the instance of that condition that happened yesterday. I didn't know Delectable Mountains was a real quilt block, never mind an old and traditional block with religious connotations. In future I'll do some research when I think a block's name is silly before jumping right to the porn references. In my defense, the six years of all-day Air Force contamination that took place in my early twenties has polluted the good-girl part of my brain. Moving on.

Tonight's block is Double Pyramids (wink, wink!). I know the picture's not great but the dang thing is 18". In light of that fact and the number of super-tiny pieces, I am thrilled with the points and straightness of the end product.
Tonight's block is Double Pyramids (wink, wink!). I know the picture's not great but the dang thing is 18". In light of that fact and the number of super-tiny pieces, I am thrilled with the points and straightness of the end product.
Labels:
block of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment