Friday, August 29, 2008

Wiggle Fish + Quilty Mail


Today's block is another in the series of fish blocks. It went together quickly, and dusted off my infrequently-used Tri Recs rulers.

But today did not bring fishiness & ruler dust alone - oh no - there was some squeal-inducing mail too!


The fabulous Gina Halladay of QuiltersBuzz quickly sent off the fabric she was generous enough to offer me! I was so thrilled to get this package - what is it about other people's fabric that seems so much more rich with possibility than your own stash? I love the prints she sent, and I'm excited to use them in the coming weeks. Thanks, Gina!


Also in the mail today - the WRBQ Shop Directory. This one I ordered and paid for, so I don't feel ingrateful in the least to tell you that I am disappointed. The directory features maps of each state and lists shops by town, but it doesn't plot those shops or towns on the maps! It's still very useful, but I'll have to do that labelling myself.

Anyway, who's ready for a super-quilty Labor Day Weekend? {slyly raises hand}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...