Saturday, July 12, 2008

Illinois Rose


This is today's block, Illinois Rose. This is another fabric pairing chosen with my snazzy new color wheel, and I gotta say I'm loving it. Yellow Orange and Violet Blue may be obviously contrasting colors, but the ability to match the right shades is an asset. I'm looking forward to the second half of this block-a-day calendar armed with my trusty color wheel.

Speaking of the first half, here's a quick wrap-up:

January


February


March


April


May


And now with sparkling June action!


When I was previewing this post, Patrick asked me which was my favorite block. It is so hard to pick. I like a lot of what I've made this year, but the very few that I disliked stand out more to me. Like Lone Pine Tree (February, fourth row, far left) - what a cop-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...