Saturday, March 29, 2008

Twenty Triangles


I'm not sure the plaid is the right counterbalance to what in my head has always been called the purple coffee bean fabric. Look close, you'll see what I mean.

In other news, this is number 2 out of 8 Saturdays where I will have to get up early (oh-five-hundred, baby!) to scoot down to Olympia for a Weight Watchers meeting and then back up to McChord AFB with just enough time to get to my Saturday class: Studies in Film. This is a good class for a lot of reasons, and actually manages to offset the early morning Saturdays. The instructor doesn't take herself of the class too seriously - don't you hate it when they try and turn a cupcake class into your senior thesis? No, it's a cupcake class and everybody knows it. Also, she's sworn never to keep us the whole five hours. We come in, talk a little about movies and directors and such, then watch a movie and go home. All in all, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...